Monday, October 11, 2010

Class Website

For our IP&T class, we got to make class websites! I had never thought of using technology in such a way for the classroom. I can totally see myself using a site such as this for my future classroom. It is a great way for students to stay organized and for parents to stay in touch with the teacher and also the assignments that are due for their student.

It also makes it easier for students to do assignments related to technology by providing them with the resources to do such a thing.

https://sites.google.com/site/msfoxsclass/

1 comment:

  1. Whitney,
    Nice job on the website! I really like the clean look of it and that it's easy to navigate. The only thing you need to fix is making your calendars and syllabi public. Just let me know when that's done so we can give you full points for the assignment!
    Thanks,
    ~Pam

    ReplyDelete