Saturday, November 6, 2010

Constitution of the United States Video

Making this video was so awesome. I think this type of a project would be very useful for a review for students, or as an introduction when trying to teach a new topic. It would be helpful for the students to have a quick synopsis of what the subject is, in order to prepare them for the upcoming class periods. It gives them a taste of what will be happening. I can see myself using this as a teacher to present different ideas and topics that will be discussed. I can also see my students making these types of videos as a project. By doing so, I think they would learn more about the topic by doing so, because they would have to research for the information. They would also learn more about the importance of copyright because they would have to pull resources to form their video. This project was helpful for me as a future teacher because I have never considered making a video to teach a topic. I will definitely be using this in a future class!

No comments:

Post a Comment